Monday, May 19, 2014

A couple of updates:)

Long time no Blogging.  I have been busy since my last post.
We have had Spring Break, Mother's Day, Field Day, and Career Day. 
 Oh yes, I must not leave out Prom!

My Spring Break at Horseshoe Beach FL
         Toby and my brother's dog.  This was his first trip fishing.  He LOVED it.
The sunset at the beach is AWESOME!

Mother's Day Gifts


Each mom also received a pot with soil and mammoth sunflower seeds.
The card and above and the sun catcher below.



My Mother's Day with my girls at Six Flags.  Loving my new fossil watch because my GA bulldog Fossil watch quit on me(it was 10+yrs old)


Career Day waiting on the helicopter. 
(It couldn't come due to low cloud cover:(((



My Oldest at her Junior Prom.

Reagan is my own Sight word Queen.  She learned all of her 220 Dolch sight words.




Toby sporting his Frozen collar.  It's a favorite of my girls and my class!!!






My fish "Bubbles" got a bigger tank.  Had to have Disney!!

We have moved up in the world!!  
We have a phone in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment