Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Having a Great Summer so Far!!

We have been very busy last month.  We have gone to Six Flags every week.  Ashley participated in the AHS soccer camp and had a BLAST!  I taught Kindergarteners in VBS at our church.  Even had Reagan in my class and a few of her Sunday school friends that we knew.  Reagan turned 6 and had a Frozen party.  BUT--the most fun that we had was-----DISNEY!!  We had a blast with the family.  14 of my family members went to Disney World and camped at Fort Wilderness.  See some of the pictures from the trip and our fun from the month of June.  
Hope you are having a great summer!
The whole family in Magic Kingdom.
Frozen on the Castle.  Yes, that is Reagan singing behind me!

My Family
 Reagan's Favorite.  Elsa and Anna.  We waited in the "short line" for 70min and saw them at midnight.  It was worth it to see her face when Elsa came over to get her!!


Our campsite.  My sister was next to me and my parents on the other side.

I got to "hold" Tinkerbell.

My favorite--Olaf joined the family at Epcot.

My girls.

Our matching shirts.  That is my "little" sister Erin and her kids.

The car of my dreams-A corvette.

My Favorite Movie.  See the Lady and Tramp

David and I on Dumbo.  

My nails for the trip.  Got to have my "bling"  Yes, it is a bling Mickey:)
These are just a small sample of the pictures that I have from our trip.  

Happy Birthday Reagan



  
VBS

 Six Flags-Season Passes(1st time ever)






Summer isn't over yet.  More to come later:)


No comments:

Post a Comment