Thursday, January 30, 2014

Snowmageddon at the Hightower's House

We arrived home at 8:15 Tuesday night and had a BLAST Wednesday morning!  Hope to get my car today.  It has spent the past few night at the school.  NO homework for my middle schooler.  Her book bag is in my car.  Happy Middle schooler.  LOL!  See the fun we are having on our 2 snow days.  Reagan has hers and we are studying sight words.  Check later for the post of an activity that we are playing at home.  Freebie post on Pinterest!!   
Toby's first "real" snow.  My phone added the snow to this picture.  HEEHEE.






Snow angels




 Thanks goodness my teenage made it home yesterday.  She made it to a  friends house instead of driving home.  Thanks to my big brother for going to get her yesterday around 3:00.




Reagan kept singing her favorite song "Do you want to build a snowman" from Frozen.  Her sisters helped her.  Olaf!  

No comments:

Post a Comment