Sunday, December 22, 2013

Pete the Cat Winter Party

Waiting for the party to start!  We watched Charlie Brown's Christmas.  
We wore our PJs to the party.  



 Everyone get a GIANT stocking with surprises from Mrs. W. and myself.  We can't wait to get them.  


PARTY!!




We had a book exchange at the party.  We played "Pass the book" during our book exchange.  What a blast.  






 I brought out a purple Santa sack with BIG presents inside.  See the kids faces.  I also found a purple Santa hat just for the party.  The kids noticed because I LOVE purple.  


Max the Elf brought us letters from Santa.  They were in Mrs. Hightower's big stocking on the board. Wow, Santa even knows where we live!!! 






Inside the BIG presents was a surprise for each student.  We played "pass the present".  Each child received a special stuffed animal as they unwrapped one layer of the present.  
















 We had so much fun at our party!!!  Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I have a save-the-date GA bloggers announcement for you, but I couldn't find your email. Please send it to me if you are interested in being added to the emailing list. Thanks! Jayne (jaynestamp@cox.net), Smart Kids (http://www.smartkidsgammons.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete