Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sight Word Games

During our "snow break", I have been making a few sight word games.  Check out the pictures and links to get your own for free.  The containers came from Wal-mart (aren't the cute) and the sight word game from Primary Junction(Thanks for the freebie!).  Sight Word Bottle Cap game.  I printed the "Bottle Caps" on card stock and placed a few "pop" cards inside.  My kiddos LOVE playing the Pop game.  I have also purchased a few of these games through the Scholastic Book club and Classroom Direct.  



 The Sight word Cootie Catcher game is included in the picture.  See the attachment below.



Toby was helping me
cut out the pieces to the games until "Cutest Puppies" came on TV.  He was barking at the dogs on the show.  HEEHEE.  
(see my box of filing that I brought home to do.)  That is next on the agenda as well as Valentine Lesson Plans:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment